Munnar sought after tourist destinations due to its pristine valleys, mountains, and exotic varieties of flora and fauna. It has a green belt of lush forests and unending expanse of tea estates and is also home to some wild animal like Nilgiri Tahr. We are suggesting best resorts in Munnar for familys and honeymoon couples. Luxury is best experienced when it blends with the beauty of nature. Once you experience the beauty of Munnar, you will keep coming back for more. We are suggesting best resrots in munnar. make your entertainment festive here we introduce the three best resorts Munnar.
Dream Catcher Plantation Resort looks so much like a fairytale dream come true, Veiled in natural beauty, poised along charming hills. Dream Catcher, is set amidst 20 acres of tea, cardamom and orange plantation. Guests are offered cozy comfort with exceptional levels of personalized service.
A perfect place for couple, it with the spectacular surroundings feel so close to the rustic, natural world without losing touch of urban luxuries. An extensive event calendar with fun-to-do activities such as hiking, trekking, guided plantation tour and bird-watching. It has the most spectacular plantation trails leading to lush forests, orchards and small lakes. When the hiking tires you out, sip orange-infused tea, munch on cardamom-flavored cookies and shop for centuries-old antiques that are just perfect for the vacant spot on your wall.
Dream Catcher Plantation Resort comprises four luxurious Tree Houses that create the romance and grandeur of a Hill station. Connected by walking trails through stunningly beautiful tea gardens. Each of the four Tree Houses is unique. And the property is also offering 20 luxurious rooms in different categories. Rediscover those forgotten rhythms of long days and easy nights at Dream Catcher. Dream Catcher Is located 19 Kms away From Munnar Town towards Bisonvalley.
Four unique self-contained tree houses have been carefully chiseled into the dense plantation, offering privacy and the much-needed seductive ambiance for honeymooners.
Tea Garden Honeymoon Cottage.
Independent and spacious cottages blending naturally with the flourish of green environs. Interconnected Two Bedroom Offering the ideal room configuration for families, Interconnected two adjacent rooms having separate entry doors.
Superior Rooms with Balcony
Twelve Superior Rooms with exclusive balconies overlooking the spectacular all around scenic panoramas of mountains and valleys.
Off road ride by Polaris jeep
Barbeque (subject to availability)
Infinite Swimming Pool (Swimming costume is mandatory)
Kids Play Area
In house trekking within 22 acr tea, orange and cardamom plantation
How to Reach:
Address: Dream Catcher Plantation Resort
Ratnagiri, Tea Company Bisonvalley Road, Munnar, Idukki District, Kerala- 685565, India Get Directions
Phone: 0091-9745803111, 9526015111 Email: email@example.com
Madhumanthra an exotic tourist resort in Munnar is perfectly placed in the midst of many breathtaking views like misty mountains, evergreen forests and spice plantations. Being located just 9 km away from Munnar town, Madhumanthra serves you with the beauty of nature as well as the warmth of hospitality. The soothing experience that gets through the ambience and amenities provided in Madhumanthra, makes us the most selective destination in Munnar.
Madhumanthra resort admits 8 boutique rooms with all modern-day amenities and offers exotic views of nature. Feeling from the resort itself is a relishing experience, as it is through the village road in Pullivasal Tea Estate – the most beautiful estate in Munnar, Pothamedu view point, Aattukadu waterfalls and breath taking sunset view points.
Once you enter Madhumanthra, a Colonial Indian lifestyle is felt in each and every part of it.
All rooms are non- air conditioned as the average temperature in the resort is below 19 degree Celsius.
TRAVEL AND BUSINESS AID
POWER BACK UP
IN ROOM TEA/ COFFEE MAKER
BALCONY WITH PLANTATION AND VALLEY VIEW
SAFE LOCKER IN THE FRONT DESK
TELEPHONE IN ALL ROOMS
COMPLIMENTARY 1 LITER BOTTLED WATER FOR 1 ROOM PER DAY.
IRON AND IRONING BOARD ON REQUEST
ROOM HEATER ON REQUEST (Chargeable)
HAIR DRYER ON REQUEST
24 HOURS HOT AND COLD WATER
GUIDE SERVICE ON REQUEST
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE ON DEMAND
CAMPFIRE FACILITY (Chargeable)
TREKKING THROUGH THE INHOUSE PLANTATIONS
How to reach :
Address: MadhuManthra Resort
Iruttala, Pothamedu Bison Valley Road
Munnar, Idukki 685612
Tel: +91 95260 15111, +91 9745 803 111
There is no better way to experience the thrills and joys of Munnar that with Bracknell Forest Resort. Cool climate, undulating majestic mountains stretching to the horizon, misty mornings with foggy clouds rolling in, the faint sun and the chirping of birds, the stretch of green lawns and virgin forests teeming with wildlife, the invigorating smell of tea and spices. Set at majestic heights with breathtaking views, the resort is just a short 10 km ride from Munnar town. The idyllic location, the majestic setting and the fabulous beauty of the resort built in traditional Kerala architectural style of ‘Naalukettu’ welcome you to a fabulous holiday of international standards.
1. Two Bed Room Cardamom Suit with Balcony – An ideal configuration for families, two adjacent rooms with separate entry with all common facilities.
2. Superior Cardamom Room with Balcony: Six cardamom rooms with exclusive balconies overlookingsectacular scenic panoramas of mountains and valleys.
3. Deluxe Cardamom Rooms- Blessed with garden view
Acivities in Bracknell Resort
1. Plantations Beckon- a visit to a Cardamom Plantation – Take a walk among the tall leafy stalks of the spicy gardens where Cardamom, Pepper, Ginger and a whole lot more grows in abundance. The hilly mountains, the clean crisp air you breathe, the chit-chat of birds are all waiting to be explored.
2. Spicy Trails – a walk of discovery. A visit to the Vanilla Farm will bring you in close contact with the flowers, the unique pollination and the harvesting of the beans that give the world the most loved flavor. Then there is ginger – the spice that completes every dish.
3. Cardamom Drying Plant Visit – Drying is the most important part of the process as it affects the quality of the final product. While visiting the private plant you can get knowledge about the process of cardamom.
4. Muthanmudi View – visit a lush green untouched forest at Munnar. The stunning location is replete with tea, coffee, and cardamom plantations. The serenity and eye-popping beauteous locale will make you feel you have arrived in a grand movie scene. Reach the top of the Muthanmudi hill and the mindboggling view is just waiting to be captured on your cameras.
5. Misty Kolukkumalai – Kolukkumalai is one of the highest peaks in South India. So you can imagine the scenic natural beauty, the divine serenity, the calming quietude, and the panoramic sights. You will witness rolling hills and the mist streaming by.
6. Elephantine Anakkulam – Herds of wild elephants regularly folk to this watering hole where they spend time leisurely bathing while the calf fluoric around. The trip calls for a jeep ride through steep curves and challenging heights. The route is thrilling and bumpy but sure to fulfill the adventurous streak in you.
How to reach:
Bracknell Forest Resort
Bison Valley Road, Ottamaram
Post Box No. 43, Munnar
Phone: +91 97458 03111 , +91 95260 15111
Kerala State Lotteries is a lottery system run by the Govern...
Quick and easy chicken roast. Chicken with crushed red chill...
It is not the beauty of the fruit alone that has caught ever...
The lush green grassland, surrounded by the hills of Vagamon...